The image represents computer code. Today ‘s post deals with forensic issues in child pornography cases or sexual exploitation of a minor under Tennessee state law. Once law enforcement seizes one’s computer ,the police send it for a forensic review to search it’s memory and files.
What can a forensic computer investigation recover ?
- hidden files ;
- damaged or corrupted files ;
- password protected files ; some encrypted files ;
- email and web correspondence
- evidence of web browsing ;
- Internet chat data ;
- Or anything else that is present on the computer or media .
Once your computer is seized and searched what should you do if charged with a sex crime ? Hire your own expert .