In May , voters across Tennessee will be going to the polls to cast their vote for their elected officials including judges . Most folks outside the court system know little if anything about the candidates for judicial office. In fact , there has been some discussion on social media recently about the qualifications that a candidate should have to be a judge.
It has been awhile since Tennesseans have voted for judge . So , I am offering a open invitation for all candidates for judicial offices to post their qualifications here at the Nashville Criminal Law Report. Here are the guidelines ;
- A summary of your qualifications should be send to me via email Rob@RobMcKinneylaw.com
- It should not exceed 800 words. According to the research 800 words is the maximum someone will read on the Internet.
- The article will be unedited.
- It will contain a link to your website.
- It will not be an endorsement .
- I will publish your post via the blog and other forms of social media .
- It is open to all judicial candidates in Nashville and surrounding counties.
- I will not reject any post.
- I will vet the post so that I know it came from the real candidate.
I look forward to receiving your posts . I know it is difficult voting for a judge . I have several good friends running and in some cases against each other.
I wonder if anyone will take me up . Good Luck to all candidates.