Hiring a Nashville ,Tn. DUI lawyer can be tough. After you get out of jail , your mailbox has more letters from lawyers than you get birthday cards.Some of these lawyers take your money , meet you at the courthouse , and take whatever the assistant district attorney is offering.How do you decide what drunk driving lawyer is right for you ?
Here’s a list of should ask questions (SAQ) on Nashville DUI cases that involve a breath alcohol test ;
- How does the breath alcohol machine work ?
- Have you ever filed a motion to suppress the results of a breath alcohol test ?
- Any success on suppressing a breath test result ?
- Do you have any specialized training on the breath alcohol machine used in Tennessee ?
- Where and how much ?
- Do I have any medical defenses to the breath test result ?
- How do you plan to deal with the breath test result ?
So ask these questions when meeting with a DUI lawyer.