For the last three years , I have organized the annual DUI continuing legal education seminar for the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense lawyers. It is scheduled for October 21 and 22 2010 in Tunica , Mississippi.Here's a list of the presenters for day 1 of the seminar;
- Dour Aaron of Manchester , Tennessee will be speaking on ethics.
- Judge Steve Dozier , Division I Criminal Court Judge in Nashville covers evidence issues in a DUI case.
- Nashville attorney Ed Ryan will be discussing tips for an effective preliminary hearing.
- Tony Corrato of Atlanta , Georgia gives his insights on the ins and outs on drug recognition experts.
- Judge Mark Fishburn , Judge of Division VI of Nashville's criminal courts which handles all DUI cases at the circuit court level in Nashville , will be giving a DUI case law update.
- Sara Compher-Rice of Knoxville,Tennessee will be presenting on the most recent changes in Tennessee' s new DUI laws in that go into effect 1-1-2011.
- Eddie Davidson of Nashville has a great presentation on voir dire and the values based trial story.
- Glenn Funk of Nashville, Tennessee wraps up day 1 with a conclusion of ethics.
You can get more information and register for the seminar at www.TACDL.com
I hope to see you there.